1st International Scientific and Practical Conference "Cartography and Higher School"
On October 12 - 14, 2016, the Department of Geodesy and Cartography of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv holds the 1st International Scientific and Practical Conference "Cartography and Higher School".
Organizational committee of the conference:
Participation in the conference:
All those who wish to participate in the conference must send one scientific article (if any) and an application by e-mail to the secretary's address firstname.lastname@example.org until September 12, 2016. You can also apply personally to the Department of Geodesy and Cartography of the Faculty of Geography of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (2 Glushkov St., room 621, Kyiv).
Directions: Metro Station "Exhibition Center".
General requirements for publications
1. The article should be original, that is, written in person or in co-authorship and not previously published in any printed or electronic publication.
2. The article should correspond to the topic of the conference. It is included in one of 5 categories:
3. The article size should be at least 7 full pages. The typical volume of an article for an international publication, which is indexed in the scientific basis of Scopus, is 4,000-6,000 words (13-20 pages). The size of the publication for journals included in the Web of Science is up to 7,000 words (22-25 pages).
4. According to the resolution of the Presidium of the VAC "On Increasing the Requirements for the Professional Publications Listed by the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine" dated January 15, 2003, No. 7-05 / 01, the scientific article should have the following structural elements (with the allocation of their names in bold type , summarizing the main material, conclusions and perspectives of further research, a list of literature, two annotations in Russian and English, and not less than 10 (in Ukrainian), abstract in Ukrainian, keywords, introduction, initial preconditions, formulation of the aims of the article -15 keywords.
5. The abstract in English must contain at least 2000 printed characters. 6. The authors of the published materials are personally responsible for the use of terms, the accuracy of the facts, quotes, their own names and other information.
Requirements for formatting
1. The article is presented in Microsoft Word 97-2003 (doc) or Microsoft Word 2007-2010 (docx) format.
2. It is better to submit drawings with separate files with TIFF or JPG extensions. Creating drawings by Word, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, Flash, MS Power Point or by hand is allowed. Drawings made in graphic editors are recommended to be rasterized to avoid compatibility issues. It is advisable to place a picture from a paragraph after the first link to it or on the next page in the text of the article.
3. If the article contains drawings, tables or charts, you must additionally submit a PDF version of it.
4. Formatting the text of the article: font Times New Roman, font size 14, interval 1.5, all fields - 2 cm). The indent indent for the entire article, except for the title of the article, is 0.7 cm. The latter is centered without a paragraph indentation.
Sample correctly formatted article.
Additionally, the following elements make the layout of the article more difficult:
- automatic numbering and markers in the lists. In order to unify the appearance of all articles, it is recommended not to apply these functions;
Oreshchenko Andriy Vasilievich, candidate of geography: You can call me, if the problem is urgent. Or write sms by means of any messenger or use either e-mail:
https://www.facebook.com/logograd facebook.com/logograd +38 098 456 90 20 linkedin.com/in/andrey-oreshchenko +38 098 456 90 20 andrey_oreshchenko +38 098 456 90 20